Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Star is Born

Last Night was the School/Town Christmas Play. Riley was the only kid in the k-2nd class who had a speaking part. Based on her stunning performance during the Thanksgiving presentation she was given this coveted role. Her performance as "Little Sister" was inspiring. Santa, Santa, He's our man...

Maycie avoids Santa like the plague, so no pics of her.



Coulter was also awesome in the choir and both kids were elves as well. Since then we have decided to quite DPS and move to L.A where our kids will become child stars and make us tons of money. Cody will become a stage Mom (he is excellent at shouting and being bossy), and I will do hair and make up (look at those curls in my "Little Sister inspired hair-do, I am master of the curling iron.)
I failed to get any pics of Riley on stage, I got a new video camera and I was too busy testing her out.


0 comments: