Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tidbits

Here is the lowdown on what has been going on this week:

*Good job to Riley who performed a cartwheel on the beam yesterday in Gymnastics.

*Congratulations to Kung Fu Coulter, he advanced to a Yellow Belt at Karate.

Coulter also lost his first tooth this week....only he really lost it, he has no idea when he lost it or where it went. Anyone who knows Coulter should not find this surprising. I have a feeling it is making it's way through his digestive track.

*Maycie is potty trained, it only took about a week, almost as good as Coulter. Today as I was breaking out into a potty song and dance in the kitchen and singing about what a big poop Maycie had just done, I looked up to see the UPS guy standing in my open front door smiling at me, I think he thought my moves where awesome.....because they were.

In other news Maycie woke up this morning looking like Pippy Longstocking. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Miss JRenae said...

Way to go to all 3 Talbots!!! :) Jody...I would have LOVED to see the potty dance. Have a great weekend.

Losee Family said...

nice! Love the picture and I wish I would've walked in seeing you dance. Ha ha Hey can you send that website about the bows if you get a chance. I want to check it out.