Too Hot to go out and walk your dog?
Don't feel like wearing pants?
Note how Fergus takes a taste of the Desitin that I had previously applied to Maycie's backside...Golden.
Maycie's face.....priceless.
Riley Coulter Maycie Nolan
Too Hot to go out and walk your dog?
Don't feel like wearing pants?
Note how Fergus takes a taste of the Desitin that I had previously applied to Maycie's backside...Golden.
Maycie's face.....priceless.
Posted by Jody at 11:11 PM
5 comments:
That is pretty funny!
Oh my gosh, I love it!!! Good times!
that is great! lol those dogs will clean up everything eh?
so i remember the day before and the day after but do you think i would remember the day of. Sorry it's late but i hope you had a great Birthday.
Hey I hope you had a good birthday. Remember its the same as Jed Hickmans.. ehhee
That is a great video everyday fun!
Post a Comment