Monday, May 10, 2010

Speedy

Today was the Page Track meet where first graders from both schools compete to see who is the fastest. Our little man Coulter A.K.A "the blur" was scheduled for two events: the 400 meter relay and the long jump. He took first place in both events. I was so proud. He was so fast infact that he was too fast for the camera to catch him on film....well actually I was a spaz and couldnt get the camera to work. But trust me, he was impressive. I was also pretty great as lemonade passer outer if I do say so myself. Then after hours at Coulter's track meet I had a tiny break then had to go to Riley's track meet. She was also scheduled for the long jump and she scored third place for the second grade. Also very impressive. Note Maycie trying to steal a lick of that popsicle while Riley poses for a picture.






1 comments:

Arin said...

Your kids are getting so big...they are so cute too! Sounds like things are going great!!