Monday, November 14, 2011

Veterans Day Weekend

We had a busy Veterans Day Weekend. My pics loaded backwards in order and I am too lazy to fix them. So here is our weekend in reverse. We took a trip out to Navajo Bridge to see if there were any California Condors hangin out there. We were in luck because we saw FOUR. For those who dont know Condors were almost extinct with only 21 left in the world. There are now 181 in the wild. There are a group that hang out in the Vermillion cliffs near where we live. They are also huge. The largest bird in North America.




Riley also participated in her second Girls on the Run 5K in Flagstaff. Cody was her running buddy. They did great and ran it in aout 40 minutes.




















And last, but not least.....the vetrerans day parade. Maycie got to ride shotgun in Cody's patrol car and throw out dum dum suckers.














Riley walked with her Girl Scout troop. She was on the opposite side of the road from me so I wasn't able to get a good photo.




Coulter rode with his Cub Scout troop. This was his version of "smile" when I yelled "Coulter smile, so I can take a picture"




















0 comments: