Riley's annual dance recital was this week and all I can say is thank goodness it is only once a year. Three hours of watching girls dance, no thanks. The little girls are fun to watch, but thirty of the fifty dances were company dances, they all look the same to me. Riley was in two dances this year, a tap dance to "Hey, Mr. Postman." they has a little boy dressed like a postman... so cute, not that I would ever put my boy in dance, but still cute. Riley is on his left in the pics. Then she also had a tumbling routine to "Ghostbusters." I did my turn as backstage Mom this year in a band room that was a zillion degrees. You would think that a high school in AZ would have AC.

Hey, Mr. Postman
Maycie's Fan Club
Ghostbusters, Riley is fourth from left

Riley's two best friends and her dance teacher Miss Pam




1 comments:
Yay you have a blog! Your kids are so cute! That little Riley is going to give the boys a run for their money.
Post a Comment