I have never had a child color on anything before...then we had Maycie. Today I was going through Riley's clothes in our storage closet trying shoes on Maycie. In the time it took me to find the match to the shoe she was wearing and turn to put it on her, she had found a blue marker, colored her entire left arm and three big storage bins. She was quite proud of her work. This was not her first offense. She also thought the kitchen floor would look better in a nice shade of orange. She is by far the craziest kid I have. She can take Coulter down from standing, as you can see from the shot of her sitting on his face bouncing up and down.
2 comments:
You gotta love kids! I got a good laugh out of it!
Thats funny! Maybe she just wanted to be blue not white?
Post a Comment