Can you believe my kids are back in school already. That was a fast summer, just eight short weeks. When we were kids didnt school start in September? My kids better be very smart after this. This year was Coulter's first day of Kindergarten and Riley's first day of first grade. Apparently I bought Coulter's school clothes WAY too big. The kid just doesnt grow. Hopefully he is not the smallest one in the class. He did not want any hugs or kisses when we dropped him off. He did not acknowledge us at all. He just wanted us to go. Riley was excited because they were going to be studying bugs first thing. She will be in heaven. She is in a 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade combined class. She is looking forward to hanging out with "third grade girls". I came home and put Maycie down for a nap and heard SILENCE, a sound I havent heard since May 25, last year's last day of school.
Monday, August 4, 2008
School Already?
Posted by Jody at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
WOw in SChool already that is crazy! We don't start till the 18th and I still think that is too early! Oh time flies too much huh. Your kids area adorable!
Post a Comment