I usually dont let my kids eat school lunch, especially beacause they raised their prices to $2.50, ridiculous. But this year I was surprised to find out that we qualified for reduced prices. Now it is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch....what a deal. Now my kids eat breakfast and lunch there. It is a real time saver in the morning. My only problem is what they serve...They have pizza twice a week and then usually "pizza stix or pizza poppers" on another day of the week. Guess what my kids choose? Today the options are, chicken mashed potato bowl..whatever that is, Cheeseburger, or mini corn dogs. Both kids announced on the way to school they are getting the corn dogs. In their defense they do have an awesome salad bar with excellent fruit and veggies, sometimes I will eat breakfast with them and load up on their fruit. If my kids weigh 300 pounds at the end of the semester we will be switching to lunch from home.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jody,
Thanks for posting on my blog I am glad you found it and I am glad to see more family has one going. It is pretty fun and cool now I can see what you guys are up too I posted your link on my blog. We aren't going to make it to the baptism I'm sure you have figured that out by now since you are probably there as I am writing. I hope everything went well. Your kids are growing so fast I can't believe Macie. Keep in touch
Post a Comment