We sold our old Minivan yesterday and I have a feeling it is headed for a life of crime. Here are my reasons:
1. The buyers were from South of the border (if you know what I mean)
2. They urgently needed a van that day to take to Mexico.
3. They said they were going to use it for "exports" from Mexico, I sure hope these "exports" aren't people or drugs.
4.The Biggie...they paid us in FIVE DOLLAR BILLS....thats right they gave us 330 five dollar bills. Who has that many fives? Very mysterious.
They also wanted to keep our license plate, but we aren't stupid.



3 comments:
That is funny! Yeah we have Hispanics who rent the soccer field at my school and the paid the other day in $1 bills. $180 maybe everyone who played paid $1 but still. I know what you mean, so is Cody still enlisted then?
You are so funny. I love the story. I'll keep my eyes open on America's most wanted.
That is just so funny. I even had to show Randy your post when he got home from work because I had just laughed and laughed. The way you worded it was just hilarious.
Post a Comment