It is that time of year, Primary Program time. Hair was curled, parts were practiced, we were ready.
The kids find their seats in the podium, Riley in the middle, Coulter right up front.
(Coulter looking tired).
Songs were sung. (Coulter looking flushed).
Riley gave her part while looking adorable. (Coulter looking pale).
Then during a rather loud and off-key rendition of "Called to Serve", Coulter's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he starts to pass out. Cody rushed up to the stage and whisked him to the foyer.
Coulter was mad that Cody made him leave, he doesn't remember feeling sick, he also couldn't remember half of the program. He went up and finshed the program with us watching nervously, ready to snatch him. At home he recovered with the help of a cheese crisp and some Spongebob. Thank you for giving me a heart attack Coco.

Songs were sung. (Coulter looking flushed).
Riley gave her part while looking adorable. (Coulter looking pale).
Then during a rather loud and off-key rendition of "Called to Serve", Coulter's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he starts to pass out. Cody rushed up to the stage and whisked him to the foyer.
Coulter was mad that Cody made him leave, he doesn't remember feeling sick, he also couldn't remember half of the program. He went up and finshed the program with us watching nervously, ready to snatch him. At home he recovered with the help of a cheese crisp and some Spongebob. Thank you for giving me a heart attack Coco.




1 comments:
Your kids are adorable! This is Polly Winsor, I knew you guys at Snow College. I last saw Cody when he was cleaning my carpet on PineCone drive in Cedar. I think you moved to Az. after that. Is that right? What happened? Why did your son pass out? Were his knees locked during the program? I am glad that spongebob and cheese crisps healed him. I will have to remember that trick the next time my kids get a fever or something! :)
Is Cody still in the guard? Did he ever get deployed? If so, I bet that was hard on you Jodi.
My blog is
blevins01.blogspot.com
It is nice to see you guys (so to speak).
Post a Comment