I dusted off the sewing machine and cranked out this years Halloween outfits. Jack Skellington shirts and matching twirl skirts for the girls. They will also double as our Disney outfits for this weekend when we head to California. I am glad to be done, sewing machine and I are not good friends. There were some choice words exchanged and an ugly ruffle making incident, but in the end we made up. Its a good thing because the kids need new bedspreads.
Note Maycie's subtle smile.

In other news Maycie learned to pick her nose, we are bursting with pride.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
THese are sooo cute!!!! I have to have the pattern! Have fun to Disneyland.. should be neat for Halloween this month.
You are quite the seamstress. Super cute costumes. I would use the skirts for church too if it were me. Have fun in Disneyland!
I LOVE THEM! You know me of all can appreciate them the most. Good job!
Post a Comment