This past week we spent our time in California at Disneyland and San Diego. Here are some of the highlights.
Day One: Travel to Disney
I drive the whole way, blood pressure rises.
Meet a talkative Canadian in hot tub
Day Two: Disney
Crowded
Hot
Maycie freaks out on every ride
Maycie loves parade
Day Three: California Adventure
crowded
hot
Have a heart attack on Tower of Terror, meanwhile trying to shove Riley and Coulter underneath me, who were also on the ride.
Ride all the rides, go to hotel early because we can not longer feel our legs and feet.
Day Four: "Cousins"
Meet up with Cody's brother Jason and his family who were also there from Idaho.
Riley rides Screaming California three times
Riley almost pees her pants while in line for above ride.
Riley loses tooth
Maycie sticks head through railing, it barely comes out
We stay until closing
Tooth fairy comes to hotel brings two dollars (one from tooth fairy, one from Tinkerbell)
To Be Continued..






2 comments:
I am glad you had a good time and survived the drive! Oh aren't Canadians great, did he say eh? . I still love the skirts and want the pattern or the number so I can get it. Fun times!
I love your blog. It makes me laugh. We just got a blog started. We added you to are friends and family section.
allred6.blogspot.com
Kaleb and Steph
Post a Comment