You are a queen everyday to us.
P.S. The first picture was taken a while ago after Cody won a game of Pretty Pretty Princess, making both kids cry.
Riley Coulter Maycie Nolan
P.S. The first picture was taken a while ago after Cody won a game of Pretty Pretty Princess, making both kids cry.
Posted by Jody at 9:36 PM
1 comments:
What a handsome/beautiful? queen! Happy Birthday. Maybe next year you will get a dress too. :)
Oh yeah, I ended up in GA on a spontaneous move. My friend and I moved to Chattanooga Tn. just for the heck of it. We had never even heard of the place before 3 days before we moved. THen, I met Will at institute, he is from GA. Chattanooga is on the border of TEn. and Georgia. We got married and here I am. That is my story in a nut shell.
Post a Comment