Monday, October 20, 2008

Were out of Here

Our Junk is packed.
Our Goodbyes are said
Whatever didnt fit in the Uhaul will be left on the curb and is free for the taking.
You better be fast, our neighboors have been circling like vultures after we gave a few things away already.
We are already to move to our new tiny little town in the country
All I have left to do is lose my front teeth and learn to cook Rattlesnake.

4 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Where are you moving to? Where are you moving from? Where in the world are Cody and Jody? That pic of your daughter is sooooo cute

Katie said...

I was wondering when this move was happening. Good luck with it all. Enjoy Wiciup. I have no clue how to spell that. How far away is that from where you are now? Good luck with it all!!

leslie jo said...

Good luck!

Losee Family said...

Good luck with the move. I'm excited to see your new place. You'll have to post some pics. Have fun