Tuesday, November 18, 2008

T is for Tuesday......and Terrific.

Today is Tuesday, but not just any Tuesday. Today the Bookmobile came to town. There are no libraries here in Wikieup, not even at the school. So Maycie and I went down to the post office parking lot and returned our old books and loaded up on new ones. The bookmobile carries a surprising amount of racy romance novels. These sassy Wikieup women, Ill tell you what. Maycie reaping the rewards of the bookmobile.

Also my new best friend, the Schwanns man should be stopping by my house. He had better bring the strawbery shortcake crunch bars I pre ordered, last time he gave us the shaft. I know it is pathetic that the busiest day of my week is the bookmobile and theSchwanns man, but now I know tomorrow will be busy eating delicious frozen treats and reading outside in the sun.


1 comments:

leslie jo said...

oh the book mobile and the schwanns man!! Brings back memories of staying with my grandma in Goshen. Glad you enjoying yourself!