While we were in Utah this week we recieved a very sad and shocking phone call. Our neighboor's Rotweiller/pitbulls escaped their yard, broke part of our siding off our house to get through our fencing, and killed our sweet little Poodle Rocky.
We all miss Rocky very much and we are glad he was part of our family, although it was not long enough. We are thankfull for our other neighboors and Animal control who took care of Rocky for us and also capturing the other dogs.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WOW!!! That is sad so sorry for your loss. I have heard that some pitbulls can be very very aggressive I hope he died quickly.
I hate pitbulls. I don't trust even the nice ones.
I am so sorry to hear. I got a phone call at basic training that my dog, Cooper, had been really sick and died in the night...when I got to AIT, I watched Marley and Me and bawled my eyes out in the opening scene! (Good book though). Fergus seems like a keeper though. :)
Post a Comment