This week we had to make a bittersweet trip to Utah for the funeral of Cody's cousin David, who passed away from cancer, Cody was especially heartbroken. It was a beautiful funeral. Cody was honored to march with the DPS honorgaurd (David was once an officer). We wish the best for his young family and we will always have them in our prayers.
Arizona vs. Utah
This is what we did this week in Arizona:
Jumped on the tramp in swimsuits with water.
The winner is: Arizona
We will be back in Utah next week and we are planning to get squeeky cheese in Beaver, so there may be a chance for redemption...We really like squeeky cheese.



2 comments:
Who doesn't like squeeky cheese? Looks like you get seasons when you travel huh? Az. (certain parts) don't get seasons. I'm sorry to hear about David.
Jody you crack me up! I miss you! I wanna play and make silly movies.
Post a Comment