Thursday, October 1, 2009

Solo

I am either really stupid or really awesome because I took the kids to Utah on a trip BY MYSELF. We like going to Utah because they have all sorts of fancy things that we just dont have here in Wikieup. Things like working radio stations, stores, leaves that change color, civilization, people we like, friends from high school, and football games...all of which we enjoyed.
We went to Thanksgiving point to check out the animals. While bending down to pick something up, Riley was a litlte too close to the calf and it stuck out its HUGE tongue and licked the entire side of her face.

Then right after this picture the pony ate part of Riley's shirt. She is currently putting her dreams of farming on hold.







The ride home was long, but uneventful...I only had to threaten to cancel Christmas twice, I think that we will chalk it up as a success.



1 comments:

leslie jo said...

you rock! that is a hard thing to do! Cancel Christmas wouldn't that be punishing you too...