Hagatha and Maycie taking it easy
This is Hagatha. When Riley was a baby we stole her from Grandma, seatbelted her in our car (shotgun, by the way) and brought her to Arizona. When Riley was two, she loved Hagatha, she pretended they were sisters. Now that Maycie is two she is equally thrilled to have another sister. They like to hold hands while they watch T.V.. Hagatha is Maycie's go to girl. She always has one of Maycie's babies in her lap. Maycie is just far to busy to look after all her babies and Hagatha is an excellent babysitter I guess.
This is how I find her almost every day.
We welcome you back, our favorite witch, you are part of the family, except for the part where we shove you in a box and keep you in the shed for 11 months. Altough that does sound tempting for certain family members at certain times.
We welcome you back, our favorite witch, you are part of the family, except for the part where we shove you in a box and keep you in the shed for 11 months. Altough that does sound tempting for certain family members at certain times.



2 comments:
I love it! That is so funny.
TOO funny! I just love the way you write things I can always get a chuckle and brighten my day!
Post a Comment