Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year's Chrtistmas was a success...
Santa brought Maycie her American Girl doll, which she named after herself. (thank you american girl for finally making a red headed doll)
He brought Riley another American Girl doll and a horse for her to ride. (the doll, not Riley, other wise Santa would not be invited next year)

Maycie's favorite toy is this hopper ball, every few minutes she will say, "I'll be right back, I have to go bounce for a minute."


Coulter is enjoying his arsenal of Star Wars toys.
The best part had been watching Riley and Coulter trying to skate in their Heely's. Man alive it's funny. Cody and I enjoyed the presents we got. One of which I accidentally told Cody what it was on Christmas Eve night. Then Cody continued to spread Christmas cheer by working and handing out tickets on Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

0 comments: