Sunday, February 7, 2010

Eight is Great


Happy Birthday YaYa!!!
On Monday our sassy Riley will turn a whopping eight years old. Cody and I can hardly believe it, we are far too young to have such an old child. But because she is so darn cute we will still claim her. In honor of the big day, here are 8 facts about Miss Riley:
1-Was only 18 inches long when she was born.
2:Favorite color: Yellow
3:Favorite song: Iam like a star Shining Brightly.
4: Favorite Food: Anything with noodles.
5: Has 250,000,000,000 stuffed animals
6: Loves animals, but doesnt love taking care of them.
7: Will swim in freezing cold water and not care.
8: Thinks it is torture to have to wear shoes.

1 comments:

Losee Family said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!!! I wish we could be there for the baptism but since i will be in the hospital i think that is a pretty good excuse. I can't believe she is 8 years old.